Monday, November 5, 2007

WOW - what a week!

Its been a boring, yet eventful week. Jonathan worked every day last week. I think he finally has tomorrow off!!! YEAH!! Tuesday, we(no, more like Jonathan - I just supervised!) cleaned out the kitchen cupboard, (aka 'the old mouse house'). Jonathan also fixed it so they can't get in anymore, or at least we are hoping so. He put new shelf paper in & everything. It looks really nice. Wednesday, since there was not church, Jeremy came over to watch our kids while we went to see Logan Sankey in the hospital. For more info about that check out his moms blog. I know they would appreicate your prayers! Oh, and my wonderful husband brought me these home...Thursday, Jonathan took me to McAllen to Target. They have some really good sales going on right now. Check out the link on the side bar that says Target Internet coupons. We also had to watch a house burn down. Something I havn't done since I left Johnstown. Guess that shows we havn't been too terribly bored since moving here. LOL. Not that its exciting, but you have to understand my husband to get it. :-) After going to Target, we met Jeremy to eat in McAllen.

Yummy beans!

Friday was uneventful, if I remember. Jonathan came home, we ate & relaxed. :-) Saturday, I took him lunch at the football game he was standing by for. We were already out cashing the check. It was fun being together. The weather was really nice & a perfect day to sit outside! Kylie enjoyed her time with "da-y!" She saw an Absolute ambulance at the bank & started saying "da-y'!! After he got off work (around 12:30) we got stuff ready & went to the Island. Jonathan & Jeremy had a great time kayaking. The kids & I walked the beach a few times & then just hung out in the truck. They both needed naps & I need to relax! :-) We were all VERY TIRED when we got home. hangin' out together in the stroller!He really is happy!! :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like watching houses burn down was a big thing while you were in PA

Lori said...

Sometimes the 'uneventful' days turn out the best when you look back at them, sounds like you still had a nice time. The kids are so cute, my kids get so excited to see their Dad too, Tyler takes off for the door as soon as Daddy comes home from work every day!