Thursday, January 22, 2009

Things they say & do

I've heard & seen some funny little things lately around here and I thought I'd better blog them before I forget them! =)

~ A few nights ago I finished giving Kylie a bath and brought her to the Living Room, her hair was still 'wild', Jonathan was sitting on the couch and I said, Looking Daddy at my pretty girl! Korey was in his high chair and said, "WOOHOO Ky-ee!!"

~ When asked if she wanted to talk to Aunt Becka on the phone this morning, Kylie replied, "No, I'm busy."

~ Just a few minutes ago, I was going to give them a snack of chips. I gave Korey his and then was getting ready to give Kylie some, she said, "No, Thank you." I said, you don't want any chips, and again she said, "No thank you." When she is really happy with something she now says, Thank you very much!

~ This is one of the most exciting things that's happened at our house!!! Korey has been going on the potty!!! I've been busy running here & there but when I get a chance I put him on and he usually goes! Kylie on the other hand is very distressed by this, but she won't go.

~ Kamryn is now sitting up & crawling! Watch out world...3 Springer kids on the loose!


I have some new pictures to upload soon, but I've been very busy just keeping up with life here the past week or so and havn't had much time to blog. I've been trying to work though some Spanish lessons, get a newsletter done, work on our First Aid book, think ahead to what I need to pack for our deputation trip, not to mention the endless piles of laundry & dishes! I love being busy though, it makes life more interesting! I thank God for my family every day, and that I am that busy!

No comments: