Monday, January 12, 2009

Family Photo Shoot

This past Friday, we finally were able to get our family photo shoot done! We had an enjoyable time with our friends Ron & Esther Junod, who took the pictures for us, had lots of laughs, and enjoyed a great lunch together also! Here are my favorites out of the 220 they took. The goal was a good family one for our prayer cards, since Kamryn has joined our family since the last one I did. There is a few more I really like but I'll do those in another post! I'm sure my family has been wanting to see some new pictures...I'm sorry, I feel very behind on blogging lately. The past few weeks have been so busy and the future is looking just as busy but I'll find some time soon to get this caught up!

5 comments:

REJunod said...

These really turned out great (if I do say so myself!!) I was really pleased with what we got, and was pleased also with how well the children cooperated!! Thanks for lunch too, it really was good!!!

Love you guys!!
Esther

Maresa said...

wow!! what awesome pictures!

Anonymous said...

The pics are so cute!!!!!

J.R. said...

Wonderful pictures, Renee! What did you bribe your kids with to get them to co-operate for such a long photo shoot?!

Springer Family said...

Jenny,

We did actually bribe them...with a trip to one of their favorite places...Dona Totas! =) Korey loves 'ti(the i sounds like long e)-tas!