Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Pictures ~ 2009


This morning I took the kids to a new studio in town. Portrait Innovations is a great place. Check to see if there's one in your area. It is a relaxed atmosphere and I enjoyed the experience as well. The have really comfortable couches in the waiting area, play tables for the kids. I had 64 pictures to choose from! The photographer said on small children he usually takes about 100 or more...but they were getting really tired and it just wasn't worth it anymore. I thought I picked a good time but Korey was ready for a nap! =) It look a lot of effort to get his thumb out, then when we were getting him to cooperate, Kylie decided she needed her thumb! Oh well, maybe by next year they'll do better!














5 comments:

Becky Yoder said...

The pictures are very cute and your baby is getting big!!!!

Maresa said...

these are realy cute pictures. To be quite honest I love the thumb ones. so cute and innocent. Happy New year!

REJunod said...

Such cuties!! Course you already knew that!!! Anyway, looking forward to doing pictures with you all on Fri!! Hopefully we get some good ones!!!

BTW, I can't get that map on my blog. It won't post to the side bar, and when I post it without clicking the sidebar option, it goes to my family's blog. I don't know what to do. I'll try one more thing, and see what happens. This was supposed to be quick and easy??? (LOL)

Love ya!!
Esther

sankey family said...

Oh my goodness - how adorable!

J.R. said...

Precious babys! I bet you were glad when it was all over though, right!