Friday, January 30, 2009

Our shopping trip

I forgot to take a picture of my first shopping trip this week to HEB. Korey was my buddy for this trip! I couldn't have ask for a better behaving little man! For once HEB had some good sales but I forgot my list and they were out of fliers and since it was the last day of the sale I missed a few good things.

My total here was $24.96


Gallon milk $3.64

Huggies wipes refill $4.99

flour tortillas .99

hamburger buns .99

small elbow macaroni (4) 1.00

5 lbs potatoes 1.99

2 lbs white seedless grapes 1.99

10 small oranges 1.00

shreaded lettuce 1.39

4 packages hotdogs 2.00

2 white bread 1.00

adobo seasonings 1.62

sazon y tomate 1.29


Then my target trip was really good!


1st transaction:

3 boxes Kashi cereal bars $2.25

2 ocean spray (free)

8 6oz cups yoplait yougert $1.72


I paid $3.95 for all that!


2nd transaction:

box of size 3 pampers on clearance $14.01 (80 count)

pampers wipes $.99

clean & go pampers wipes $1.49

3 boxes Kashi cereal bars $2.25

2 ocean spray (free)


I paid $19.92


It was just a little over the $40 I try to stick to, but I couldn't let those pampers stay there!! I'm trying to stock up on sizes I'll need while we are gone. The wipes were also on sale & with the coupons I had were very cheap! So, now we are stocked up on those for a few weeks anyway! The HEB trip, along with stuff I had in my cupboards will be enough to make our menu for the week. (which is almost over by the way...did your week go FAST?? Mine sure did!)

1 comment:

Maresa said...

I Sure wish I knew how to save money like this. I just can't seem to figure it out. I just an't seem to make the coupon thing work.