Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Menu for this week

I'm doing some a little different with our menu this week. We are having a Mexican meal every night! I sorta did this last week and we really enjoyed it, plus its cheap to make and its good!

So, I also need some inspiration to get back on track with cheap shopping and so I'm gonna post this menu and my shopping trip this week get me back in gear and excited about this!! I don't shop 'cheap' because I HAVE to, I enjoy it and its so fun to walk of a store with tons of stuff for just a little bit of money. If I have time I'll try to post some pictures of our suppers every night and roughly what it costs.

Monday (last night) we had Chicken Fajitas and Mexican Rice
Tuesday ~ Beans & Rice topped w/ cheese and sour cream
Wednesday ~ Beef Tacos & veggies
Thursday ~ Chicken Enchiladas & salad
Friday ~ Potato & Egg tacos
Saturday ~ Flautas & beans
Sunday ~ Chicken burritos & Mexican Rice

2 comments:

sankey family said...

Sounds delicious!

Lori said...

I've fallen off the wagon as well when it comes to menu planning. Just this week I've decided to start it back up. My main reason is that I find things go to waste,(like produce, plain yogurt,) if I don't have a plan in place to use them. I definitely think it is more cost effective in the long run. Your menu sounds so good!