Monday, June 30, 2008

Pictures & News

I'm finally getting to post a few of these misc pictures that I have of the kids. =) Not too much else exciting to blog about here lately...just eating, sleeping, and doing all the chores and getting ready for the new 'little missy' to show up! Hopefully she waits til her grandma gets here on the 10th of July! I guess I could tell you a few funny things Kylie's been saying lately...she's getting very talkative!
  • We've been working on teaching her some songs: This little light of mine, Deep & Wide, and Christo me Ama (Jesus Loves Me in Spanish) She's been doing pretty good with them. The other day I heard her singing "Christo Mamma" all on her own!
  • She was watching me pour the cake batter for Korey's birthday cake into the pan, and her comment was "Impressive!" (Thanks 'Nemy' for teaching her that word!)
  • Last night I made a batch of no-bakes, and this morning I was sitting at the computer and she brought me a cookie (she'd been asking to eat one all morning), She said "here mommy, cookie". I said, Oh thank you Kylie! Then she left and came back with a bite in her mouth!! I guess she thought if she made me eat one that it was going to be ok for her to eat one!

Korey's vocabulary is very limited: Dada, ticka (tickle), and today I think he said 'eat'!! (a very good word for him to learn since that's all he wants to do!) He's just about ready to go solo on walking. Probably just a few more weeks! He's been just barely holding on and trying to let go of stuff, but then he falls. I think we've seen him take a step here and there the past few days! As of last week, Kylie weighs 24.5 pounds and Korey weighs 21.5 pounds! =)

They love to watch the fish

As you can tell, Korey is not to happy with this photo shoot!

Giving Korey a ride on her bike. He did a great job staying on and he loved it!

Now its Korey's turn to 'push' Kylie (with daddy's help of course!)







1 comment:

Unknown said...

AWWW!!! I feel so privileged to be able to have such a positive effect on Kylie's life. Hehe, you dont know all the other bad things Iv been teaching her:)