Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Our weekly menu

I've seen a lot of people posting their menus for the week, so I decided to try it. I might mix these up a little, depending on how that day goes! =)

Sunday ~ homemade pizza
Monday ~ Jonathan took us to Golden Corral!!
Tuesday ~ Dinner in a pinch (this is a new receipe I found but we like it, its ground beef, potatoes, green beans and tomatoes all mixed together! Very easy and a good healthy meal!)
Wednesday ~ Pancakes, Eggs, tortillas
Thursday ~ Potato Soup
Friday ~ Parmasan chicken & chessy rice & veggies
Saturday ~ BLT sandwiches (providing we can find fresh tomatoes!!)

3 comments:

Jill Damon said...

It sounds good! That was nice you all got to go to Golden Corral. We do not have those here, but back at my mom's they do.

Unknown said...

WOW!!! Man, what a rich diet:)

REJunod said...

They're not real big, but I've got a few tomatoes. If you want some, you can get them tomorrow. Just let me know!!!! I'm planning to make some Bro. J. salsa and try canning it since we don't eat much salsa on a regular basis, but will wait.