Thursday, June 19, 2008

Korey's birthday!

What a crazy day! I wasn't sure how we were going to fit everything in today, but we did!!! I'm not ready to do this tomorrow again, so I think we are going to wait til the weekend to have Kylie's cake! Jonathan had to work this morning and I had a chiropractor appointment this afternoon, which was great! I don't notice a huge difference now but I'm looking forward to the lasting results! He really can't adjust all my back because of the baby but I'm really looking forward to some good adjustments afterwards! When I got home I started to make supper and Korey's cake! I was going to buy him one but then decided that there are better things to spend $10-$15 on than a cake he was going to destroy and not really even know what it looked like, so I tried my hand at making and decorating one. It didn't turn out the greatest but as you can see by these next few pictures, he enjoyed it!! And I made a plain round one for the rest of us to eat! Its late so I decided to leave the real mess to clean up tomorrow! I have some other birthday related things but I think they'll have to wait until tomorrow! I'm getting too tired!! =)My sad art work ~ its supposed to be a baseball in case you can't tell!! =)
His 1st look at the cake! (He was ready to dig in!!)He started by only putting his thumb in and licking the icing from his thumb!

The end result! This was right before we took it from him! He was only using one hand (the one not in the air) so Jonathan helped him get this hand in it too!! Then he was getting upset because he was too messy!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

my my, you should go into Cake decorating. You are a natural:)

Anonymous said...

GOOD JOB RENEE! Give the kids hugs from Gramdma a Pappy today!

Jill Damon said...

Renee, you did good on the cake! Hope you are feeling good. How many weeks until the new little bundle comes?