Monday, June 23, 2008

More presents!

It seems we've drug the birthday celebrations out for days, but its been fun!! Thursday they got a box from Grandma Lynn and had a great time opening it! Inside was a winnie the pooh book with a CD, a talking teddy bear that says 4 bedtime prayers, and a toy dog that 'walks'! I have to admit that was the biggest hit!! Kylie would walk the dog around the kitchen, saying, "Come on puppy, walk" and Korey was crawling behind them as fast he he could!!! Then Friday, we let them open their presents from Pappy & Munga. Korey got a truck and some bath toys and Kylie got a baby doll (its all plastic so she can give it a bath! This is something she's been wanting to do with her babies for awhile!) and a recorder!

Checkin' to see what's in there!! This was the most interested he was in the presents, he liked them afterwards but could have cared less about opening them. (Excuse his lack of a shirt, please, its been over 100 degrees everyday and the AC's don't always keep our house the coolest!)

Saturday, they cards some cards in the mail with money in them. Kylie was THRILLED! She opened it and it fell out and she said, "ew, money! dollars!!" Korey opened his and threw them 1 at a time on the floor!! Then yesterday, they got a card w/out money (which is great too!) and I let Kylie open hers, and opened it all the way carefully. It was obvious she was looking for more dollars!! I had some other junk mail there too, and she wanted to open those, she told me 'presents!'.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love and miss you all!! I can't wait to bring you all presents from Africa! Its going good here.
Love and kisses and hugs
Aunt Becka

Lori said...

The kids look like they had a great time, I always love it when my kids get something in the mail, they get so excited! Well, Brianna more than Tyler right now but he'll get the idea soon!
It really struck me when you wrote that Kylie acts so much like Sarah, I've always thought Kylie reminds me so much of Sarah when she was little, such a cutie!

collette said...

Birthday hugs to Kylie and Korey---Philip and I were just looking at their pics and they are growing so fast and are darling~!

Hope you aren't feeling too very miserable yet! Take it easy, okay!