Monday, June 2, 2008

Weekend news

We really had an uneventful weekend for once! =) It was great!! Friday night my wonderful husband, who just got off work from a 16 hour shift, met me at Walgreens to help me get all this stuff for right at $20! (He won too, since he got a new pair of sunglasses he needed for $15!) So, basically the rest of this was $5!!! The cashier was overly impressed. =) Sunday night after church, Jonathan & I made fruit smoothies! This is the end result. If I remember this is what we put in them: Bananas, Mangos, grapes, strawberries, milk and strawberry yogurt! They were so good!!! Both kids really enjoyed them too!!! They are turning into quite the fruit eaters lately...on Saturday they just about ate a whole cantaloupe by themselves! =) And Kylie's other favorite thing to eat now is tomatoes! She calls them 'maa-no'!

My two favorite men relaxing before church Sunday night

No comments: