Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Random things about our day

  • Kylie came to my bed at 5:30 AM and finished out sleeping til 9:30! (She never sleeps that late!
  • We got our stockpile stuff organized & in totes! I found out I won't be needing toothpaste, toothbrushes, shampoo, and deodorant for a LONG time!! :-)
  • Jonathan worked
  • I can barely walk! (Mostly because my back is out of place again)
  • Kylie rode the riding mower with daddy for the 1st time.
  • Korey was an angel while we were working in the garage/shed! He played in his pack n' play
  • We had sloppy joes & mac & cheese for supper
  • I ate too much ice cream (but it was SOOO good!)
  • We only ran the AC for a few hours (Its about 80 degrees)
  • The kids & I all took an afternoon nap
  • Kylie got very dirty playing outside
  • Korey & I had some nice bonding time this morning before Kylie got up
  • I did several loads of laundry
  • It rained!! Praise the LORD!!!!
  • Kylie & her daddy picked some wild flowers from the flower beds
  • Korey & Kylie talked to Munga on the phone
  • Kylie told Aunt Sarah "I love you, Sarah!"
  • Korey fed himself supper (well, not the sloppy joes! - he didn't like that)
  • Its 10 til 10 and I'm ready to go to sleep!!

Good night!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Sounds like a full day! I'm afraid that I can relate, my friend and I have been getting up at 5:30 am to go walking and I've discovered that I can get soooo much done before the kids get up. Makes for a very tired Mom though. :(