Saturday, February 2, 2008

Back to the books!!

I don't usually have time to blog much on the weekends, but this morning we are just chillin' so I wanted to write a little bit!

Please keep us all in your prayers. Starting Tuesday evening, Jonathan is back in school. This time for his EMT Basic certificiation. He was going to wait until he could take it though the local college but this class opened up and I think it should be shorter. Its going to be an adjustment for us all though. On Tuesdays, the kids probably won't see him at all, and some of the other days he might have to work later to make up some hours. We will make it though since its only til April! yeah!! This will give him more knowledge and training that will be awesome when we go to Mexico! And since we are still in the US, we feel we must take advantage of all the opportunities that God brings out way to better ourselves for His work!

Knowing this, I got inspired yesterday to get my Spanish books out again too. =) I'm ready for the last check-up, self-test & final test in the 3rd PACE! I'm hoping to get most of that done this morning while its still a little quiet here! I only have 9 more to go & I'm gonna work toward the goal of having them done by the time Jonathan is done with his class! I'm almost scared to say that in public but oh well! At least I'll be accountable somewhere! =)

We have very tentitive plans today! Auntie Anne's is giving out free pretzels for their 20th birthday!! Kylie & I LOVE Auntie Anne's!!! And I also have some good coupons that run out soon for Carter's & Children's Place ~ SO, we might go to the outlets! We havn't been there since November when my mother-in-law & Sarah were here! =( And we have some more sorting & organizing to do in the garage! We bought several more totes last night to store some supplies for Mexico in so that bugs & critters can't get in them while its in our storage shed!

We'll see how our day really goes, but most of all we are looking forward to a relaxing & fun weekend together!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck, Jonathan! You CAN do it! Tim and Brenda

Unknown said...

Wow!!! putting your career into high gear... such motivation and initiative. Good luck with you and Jonathans scholastic endeavors.