Friday, February 8, 2008

Our baby ~ and other news

Hi y'all,


What a week we've had! I can't hardly even remember everything that's happened but its been a good busy & we've enjoyed it! Most of it has been spent 'out & about' helping & hanging out with friends. AND enjoying this awesome weather we've been having!


Yesterday, I had my first Dr's appointment for this baby. Everythings great and we have an 'official' due date of July 15th! (A few days later than what I thought but close enough.) The ultrasound tech was not 100% sure what it was so we are telling NO ONE until my next appointment when they do another one to find out for sure!


I also have been enjoying listening to the services this morning at Sea Breeze Camp in Hobe Sound, FL! We are anticiapting hearing our good friend, Marc Sankey preach. Here is the link if you would like to listen in. I'm sure you won't be disappointed! Hobe Sound Bible Church



Jonathan is enjoying his class. He meet a ER Dr team (husband & wife) from Mexico City, MX that is taking the class online and also coming to the U.S. a little bit to join in the class. They have invited Jonathan to come anytime to Mexico City to visit them & work with them. (no, we are not planning to run off to Mexico City anytime soon!!) He was able to give them the phone number of a Holiness missionary in Mexico City! They seemed excited about this as they are trying to educate the Mexican people in CPR and other first aid. And they like to offer this to churches. Please pray with us for this couple that God will use us to reach them.

I'll try to get some new pictures on here sometime today. The camera batteries are dead again. =(

1 comment:

Mary Ellen said...

If your sister learned her babysitting skills from watching your children then she must have had a good teacher! I truly do thank the Lord that He brought her into our lives. She is exactly the kind of Christian young lady I want around our daughter and our three sons!