Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

Valentine's Day came a day early at our house! =) Jonathan has to work all day today & he has class tonight so it kinda went unspoken that we would exchange gifts yesterday. I think we still plan to go eat as a family this weekend with some money we got, but we were both too tired to do that last night! Kylie & I had a hard day at Wal-Mart so I wasn't to excited to take her in public again so soon either!

Our day started with going to the Outlet Mall to look for the kids Easter outfits. I was kinda discouraged with what I found (not many clearances!) but then I found this dress at Gymboree and decided it would work. I kinda wanted something more springy but this was on sale and I have an outfit for Korey that kinda matches, so this'll work! I also found these darling ponytail holders to match it!
The kids also got $5.00 each in a Valentine's Day card, so I had fun trying to find them something they needed but was fun at the same time! =) This is Korey's shirt. It was on clearance at Gymboree also for $4.99!!
I found Kylie a pair of summer PJ's for $5.00 at WalMart. She wore them last night & so this morning was posing for me while eating! If you can't see them good, they are light green with pink flowers & the bottoms are all floral print! Very girly!!
This is my present from my honey! Mom & Aunt Sally(and all my other family reading this that is/was in the flower business!!), I can hear you already: "She needs to cut those flowers down!!" Right?? LOL ~ I will today, I just was too tired last night & put them in water!
The kids & I got Jonathan a new bottle of 'Gravity'. Sadly it wasn't a suprise because I couldn't think where in the world they would sell it in WalMart & had to call and ask him where to find it! Oh well!

1 comment:

CALISTA said...

Those are really cute outfits! I know what you mean about not wanting to take the kids out in public!! Magnus loves it... for a little while! Then look out!