Thursday, February 21, 2008

Updates!




Wow - finally some pictures! These are not the greatest because they are from my phone. I have been having trouble with my camera batteries. I'm not sure what's up with them but they seem to never be charged! =) Smile!

We've been busy with it seems like just getting through the days. Jonathan's been doing great in his class! I'm so proud of him. His last test scores were 95% and 82%!!
The kids have also reached their 'month birthday milstones'. Kylie is 20 months & Korey is 8 months. They both are improving in all areas!! =)
This morning I heard Korey very happy at 6AM in his bed. I had been woke up by a 'critter' noise and was wondering why Korey was up and HAPPY!?!?! I went to look at he was sitting up chewing on a sock!! He's still hasn't gotten the hang of crawling. He tries but can't quit get it all together! He hops like a frog! =)
Kylie's vocabulary is increasing every day!! And words are being said in more the right places! She's still trying to be Korey's 'little mommy'. We hear "no, no Korey" quiet often!! She has her blanket that she has to have to sleep with...well, yesterday I was so tired of her draging it around that I put it in the office & shut the door. Then she got upset about something and was wanting her 'nina' (where she got that I have no idea!) She was looking in all the rooms calling "nina, 'mere. 'mere nina.'!" It was so funny and she was so serious about searching for it - that I gave it to her.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Ahhh, yes. The beloved big sister, she can be so challenging at times, and sometimes such a big help!:)Love the Pic of Kylie looking at the book upside down, cute photos!