Wednesday, February 27, 2008

New tooth & new words!

Sorry, I don't have any NEW pictures today. We've been too busy! But I did want to write about these few fun things before I forget them!

  • Korey is getting a new tooth on top!! Maybe two, I can only see one right now but the other side looks swollen a little bit too.
  • Korey is very good now at sitting up on his own. (from a laying position)
  • Korey is finally starting to really want real food!! I never have given him much baby food b/c he just never seemed ambitious enough to eat it! But this past week, I tried harder b/c he's drinking tons of bottles! I also got ambitious and made some home made baby food. I had some left over carrots & potatoes from Sat. night and just put them in my blender, it turned out perfect & he loves it!! So, I have been trying it with other things and so far its worked out great! Last night he PIGGED OUT!! He had a helping of lima beans, orange jello (two helpings - remember they are baby size helpings!) and some chicken,rice, & lima bean mix I fixed last night!! I put his pjs on and he instantly fell asleep! LOL Only to wake up a few hours later wanting another bottle!
  • Kylie's new phrases are: Where? (in the sweetest voice with both hands out & upturned!) But she says it all backwards...if she wants her shoes she says "Shoes. Where?" Monday night we had to go to walmart and they both were sleeping so we took turns staying outside w/ them. While Jonathan was in there Kylie woke up and said "Daddy. Where?" I told her in Walmart, to which she replied, "OK"! Yesterday we stayed home from camp meeting to recuperate from the weekend. I promise I don't think I've ever been so tired in MONTHS! And Kylie was so tired since she didn't take very good naps on Monday. I got her to go to sleep around 10 AM and we didn't wake up til 11:40AM!! It was wonderful, only then she didn't want to sleep in the afternoon but did go to bed easy for me!! Anyway, she was laying there with me and had 'nana (she changed its name again, but her blanket) and pooh with her of course. She gave both of them to me and said, "Nana, pooh" and went to get down, I said "where are you going?" "Shower!"

Well, I need to go get this day started! Its cold here today (45 degrees when Jonathan left). Its supposed to warm up to at least in the low 70s! It was in the 90's on Monday & it was HOT but so nice!! I was loving it!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

sounds like Kory is taking after his father;)JK. You forgot to mention "Merm".

Springer Family said...

You are so right, Jeremy. Kylie called Jeremy "Merm". She saw him in church the other day before we did & kept saying "Merm" and I had to look around & see what/who she was talking about! Also she learned to say "I gotch you"! I think when she was playing with some of the kids on Monday she learned that!