Saturday, February 23, 2008

More pictures!

I figured out the battery problem...each time you go to recharge them I needed to unplug the charger from the wall...now I have charged batteries!! =)
My kids were THRILLED last night when their daddy came home! (Mommy was too!!) They had not seen him since Tuesday!! With his class & work schedule he was coming home & leaving while they were still in bed. Kylie especially was missing him. And showing it mostly in the form of misbehaving. After a good supper of Roast, Potatoes & Carrots we enjoyed our evening together!! Kylie's attemps at dressing herself!Mr. Happy Guy!!Dressed in matching outfits



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love you children!

MOM

sankey family said...

Great job, Kylie! Love the shoes, too!
Your kids are adorable, Renee.
Happy Monday! ~ Melodie

CALISTA said...

Aren't they the cutest!! Kylie didn't do half bad with the dressing thing! I'm 26 and still can't button a shirt right the first time! lol!