Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving

Here are a few pictures from our Thanksgiving Day. It was very different than what I'm used to, but it was nice. It was COLD in South Texas today! It kinda felt good... I felt like it was really Thanksgiving! Notice I had the kids all bundled up & I was wearing a WINTER coat! :-) Now, tomorrow I want it back in the 90's!! We had a big meal this afternoon with Jonathan's family & their church here. It was nice. The food was great! :-) Last year, 3 of my friends & I were all pregnant at the same time, and today all of us were there with our babies...so we had to take some pictures. The kids did really good! They are 11 months, 7 months, 5 months, & 4 months! After dinner, we met the Sankeys, Collette Burch, Jeremy, Jared & my mother-in-law, her husband & Sarah at the Corn Maze for a very fun night. We were all to go last Thursday as a church but it didn't work for us to go & Sankey's couldn't go because of Logan being back in the hospital. Hangin' out in the maze!

Our family - Thanksgiving Day 2007

Kylie & Korey at the corn maze"Lewis & Clark" of the maze
(or at least they thought so!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you had a good Thanksgiving!

MOM

Unknown said...

Lewis & Clark? its more the path finders. Sorry it took so long.

CALISTA said...

Love the pictures! Happy belated Thanksgiving to you guys!