Thursday, November 8, 2007

Congrats to me!!

I just have to tell everyone that I drove the 4-Runner to church last night!! Then to wal-mart & back home. :-) Jonathan changed the clutch on Tuesday & its an easier one than before. Whatever makes it like that I don't know, but I'm glad. Sorry no pictures. :-)

In other news, Kylie only slept in her new bed until 2Am. I heard her crying & got up and found her by the outside door. I tried to get her back in her bed but she was scared. So I set up the pack n play in the LR and she finished the night out in there. I'm sure it'll take her a few weeks to get used to her new bed. I also need to get a gate for the doorway (there is no door) to their room so she just can't wander around the house.

I got the baby swing out of the garage for Korey yesterday too. He really likes it. :-) And so do I b/c he's been really fussy lately. I'm not sure whats going on. Teeth - maybe. I have some pictures I'll try to add later today.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Now you can blame your inability to learn how to drive on the clutch.

Lori said...

Congrats on the new driving skills! My Dad taught me how to drive a standard, it took me a while, but now that I have a 'family vehicle' I sometimes miss my little car! They are so fun to drive, although not so much in heavy traffic, that can get old really fast.

Justin and Jennifer Harris said...

Your little ones are so cute! Love the toddler bed! Evan is starting to teeth as well. He is chewing on anything he can get in his mouth! I got the Gerber Biter Biscuits which he loves to chew.

Joshua V. said...

Congrats! Hopefully the clutch behaves!

Unknown said...

its not a matter of if the clutch behaves(the master mechanics took care of that)its if the nut behind the clutch behaves;)

Dan & Marti said...

Way To Go!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I knew you could do it Renee! I am proud of you!

MOM

Beth Stetler said...

Congratulations on your driving expertise! Hope to see you soon.