Monday, November 12, 2007

Night time

Bed time has gotten pretty special at our house lately. We've been really trying to have time with the kids at night to read stories & pray. By the way, Kylie does a good job 'praying'. Tonight I asked her to pray for her supper & she folded her hands, bowed her head & prayed for a long time. When she was done she lifted her head and said 'men'! She's been doing lots better in her 'big girl' bed. :-) If she gets up now, she comes to our room.
I was just complaining a few days ago to my mom that she never says 'momma'. Well, she must have read my mind, that's all she says now!!! :-) Jonathan's been putting her to bed since she listens better to him & also she needs that special time with her daddy. (And I need a break!) Well, tonight I had to put them both to bed since Jonathan was working late. I laid Kylie down in her bed with her pooh and her blanket. She kept saying momma momma, I would say "what Kylie?" Then she'd wrap her arms around my head or neck and grunt like she was giving me a BIG hug!! Then she'd say 'night night'! That didn't last long and I was too tired to mess with her, so she went to sleep in her pack n' play tonight. Korey was fussy tonight too. As I was uploading these pictures he finally fell asleep!! So, now I need to go & finish getting Jonathan's supper ready for him & go to bed!! He is off tomorrow, and we are looking forward to having a fun day together! "Night, night" to all!

2 comments:

Beth Stetler said...

Your kids are sooo cute!

Becka said...

Awh will you send me some pictures in the mail like you used to? I don't have any recent pictures to put up in my room. I have to show them off you know. Love ya! Give the kids kisses for me. I about cried, they are getting so big and I'm missing everything!