Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Kylie's New Bed


Kylie has graduated to her toddler bed. We'll see how this goes. I may decide the pack n' play is easier!! :-) She was getting too tall to fit comfortably in it & I was feeling bad for her. Thanks to her grandma Springer for the bed. I gave it a fresh coat of spray paint today & got some sheets for it. Grandma & Grandpa Fetzer are getting her a comforter for Christmas, so until then, I found this cute blanket to put on it. :-) There certainly needs some color in the room!! :-) There's way too much yellow now! :-)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW!!!! didnt know you had antique restoring capabilities, quite impressive. May be you should go in to business restoring antiquities and such. Oh, dont forget, if you get the urge to do more restoring, there is always that lovely canoe outback of the garage that could use your new-found skills:)jeje.

Beth Stetler said...

Very cool! Ignore Jeremy!

Lori said...

So cute! She looks pretty happy about her new bed! I love the white furniture for girls, we're getting ready to buy Brianna a new bedroom set, and I think we'll go with white also.