Monday, November 12, 2007

Nothing exciting

Happy Monday! :-) Yes, I really said that. LOL! I'm to the point in my life where I like Mondays! By the time I laze around all day Sunday (well, not totally but almost) I'm ready to do something productive on Monday!

Anyway, not an exciting weekend. I was sick all weekend with a cold & headache. I'm still coughing and 'blowing' some but my throat feels better. We had a weekend revivial at our church. The services that we made it to, were a great encouragment to us. I've also drivin the 4-Runner a lot more this weekend. Jonathan took the truck today so he could buy diesel in Mexico after work. Here, in our area its $3.29 a gallon. In Mexico, its around $1.90 a gallon!!! Its very much worth the $4.00 bridge toll & time it takes go over there & back. Plus, he always brings me coke & chips home, so that's an extra 'blessing' to me!!
Anyway - here's the best pics of the weekend. Mr. Smiley Sleepin' in her new bed!!!

No comments: