Wednesday, June 13, 2007

No baby yet :-(

Hi y'all,

I can't believe its been a whole week since I posted. But I've had a little more energy this week so I used it to get stuff done instead of spending so much time online.
We didn't get to go to the Island last week because it was super windy & the seas were 5-7 feet! I wasn't feeling real good anyway & wasn't planning to go. But I rested during the day & then we all went to play miniature golf at 'The Zone' Thursday night after it got cooler. I was glad I went. It was fun! I forgot to take the camera so no pictures! Then Friday we did get to go to the birthday part for our friends little boy. Kylie had lots of fun with the kids there. There was only 5 kids but all under 3 years old! They were 3,2, 1(Kylie) & two infants. Again, I forgot the camera, so no pictures!
She is walking a lot better the past few days too. :-) The other night Jonathan was on the couch & was getting her to walk to me across the room - she would & the she would crawl back to him. We tried to get her to walk to him, but she wouldn't. She slept good that night anyway!
As you can see by the title, NO BABY YET! I'm starting to get very impatient. I could complain for a few paragraphs but I'll spare you the agony! Becka will arrive tomorrow at 4:11 in McAllen so we're excited about her coming. Hopefully we get to do some fun stuff while she's here. I want to go to the zoo for Kylie's birthday next week if someone else arrives in time. :-) I have tons of shopping I want to do that I don't have the energy to do with taking Kylie by myself. This family is lucky to have groceries these past few weeks. ;-) And maybe we'll get to squeeze in a date with my husband since I'll have a live-in babysitter for almost 2 weeks! (The time at the clinic doesn't count for a date!)
Anyway - be sure to check back, we'll post a picture of the little person as soon as we can!!

No comments: