Friday, June 29, 2007

All our company is gone

Well, all our company is gone. :-( It was fun to have family here for almost 3 weeks now! Becka, my sister was here for almost 2, & Jonathan's brother Joseph was here this week. He just left a few minutes ago & already the house is too quite!! He'll be traveling today & tomorrow back to NC, so help us pray that God keeps him safe on the highways! Jonathan was able to come home for lunch today so he could see Joseph off. In a way I'm looking forward to catching up on somethings before my parents get here in about 12 days. I need to do some sewing, I need to make some curtains for our bedroom & some sheets for the kids pack n' plays. I have only 1 for each of them, and I was making some to put on ebay. I found out if I can keep Kylie awake all morning, she'll take a 2-3 hour nap for me in the afternoon. After Jonathan gets home tonight & the kids are in bed, I need to make a trip to Wal-Mart. He took the 4Runner today & the car seats are in there, and we forgot to take them out. And I'm not ready to take a shopping trip alone w/ both of them yet! :-) Well, the picture just finished uploading so I think I'm gonna start my quite afternoon off with a nap!!

1 comment:

REJunod said...

Hope you got a good nap!! I've about caught up on my sleep!! Hope you can soon!! Love ya!!

Esther