Wednesday, June 20, 2007

...and HIS name is...


Korey Matthew Springer

June 19,2007 7:35AM

7 lbs. 1 1/2 oz. ** 20 inches long
Korey finally decided to show up!!! We are so excited...(mostly that its all over!!) We had a great birth experience at Holy Family Birth Center in Weslaco. It took a little longer than Kylie (I was induced w/ her) but it was so much more relaxing! We also were able to have my long awaited water birth! You can visit their website (the link is on the left) to see more about the clinic. We went in about 11PM Monday & he was born at 7:35 AM Tuesday, but I started having contractions on Sunday at 3AM! So it was a long few days. :-) Becka brought Kylie over to see us around lunch. She wasn't sure at first what to do - she wanted to touch him, but then looked like she was afraid. We were able to come home last night & got here around 9pm. I'm feeling great! :-) Today is also Kylie's birthday (the 20th) so I'll be adding some pics later of her special day!



Aunt Becka & Korey


Lauren(our nurse), Me, Korey & Kori (our midwife)


Katie was the nurse though the night, but she wasn't there for the pictures -- hopefully she was sleeping!! - Thanks everyone -- you are all the greatest!!

Jonathan, Kylie & Korey

(Kylie was starting to want to touch him last night & kept calling him baby!) Jonathan looks a little drugged in this picture -- he had 3 hours of sleep since Monday morning...(that's why there are not pics of me!! I had about the same)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your baby boy! Not sure if you remember me, I've known Jonathan for years and went to school with him. I think we met briefly at Stoneboro Camp back in... who knows, several years ago! You have a great family, the kids are adorable!
Lori Myers(Dykes)

Anonymous said...

Congradulations!
Brenda Lenhart (Burch)

Justin and Jennifer Harris said...

Congratulations! He's a beautiful baby boy! I'm so glad everything went well! Seeing the pictures makes me very anxious for our little man to get here!

Anonymous said...

Congratultions!!!! (His b'day is the same as my oldest).
Becky Yoder

sankey family said...

Congratulations on a beautiful baby boy!

Marc & Melodie & boys