Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Just "normal" days

Hi! We've just been having 'normal' days this week. (whatever normal is!) Nothing too eventful to write about, that's why I havn't. I'm sure most of you think the baby was born! :-) I wish it was too, but now I'm just trying to think that it won't come for 2 more weeks. We're planning a trip to the Island tomorrow, since Jeremy is leaving Sunday for 4 weeks of training with ROTC. That should be fun! Jonathan is sure the baby is gonna come & ruin our plans. :-) Then Friday evening is our neighbor boy's 2nd birthday party. So, I'll have something to post about & share some pictures! :-) I put insurance on the Ford truck today so I can get the hang of driving it before my sister comes a week from tomorrow. There is no way the two kids, her & I would all fit in the S-10. And I havn't been about the learn the drive the 4-Runner yet b/c its too hard to reach the clutch with the baby in the way! Other than all that - we've just been hanging out & spending evenings outside when its cooler. Kylie's getting better at walking. She's still not going solo yet, but she does really good when holding just 1 hand. She's growing so fast too!! It seems every time I do laundry I'm packing something away. Her main word is still 'baby'. We're working with her to say 'puppy'. She has a favorite puppy that is in the car with her, & she calls it 'baby'. A few times lately she's said puppy. :-)

2 comments:

REJunod said...

You had better call me if your little darling decides to come while I'm gone!!!!!! LOL I'll try to keep my phone with me all the time, and Ron always has his, so there's no excuse!!!!!!

Love ya!!!!
Esther

Justin and Jennifer Harris said...

When is your baby due? I sure will be glad when the pains of pregnancy are gone!