Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Tagged!!!

I was tagged by Shari so here is the 7 Random things about me!!

  • My favorite kind of chips are Ruffles Queso (from Mexico) - Jonathan just introduced me to them this weekend & they are the greatest!!!
  • The only household chore I half-way enjoy is laundry.
  • I love fall time in PA!
  • I like to have friends over to my house.
  • Believe it or not, I want to have another baby in about 2 years.
  • I just finished my 2nd Spanish PACE & made an 88% on the test.
  • When I was little I wanted to be a teacher.

I am tagging Becka, my mom, Becky, Amber, Jeffery V, Jennifer, Marti
Its your turn to share 7 random things about yourself!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Queso Chips are one of my favorites in Mexico!!!

Lori said...

Very intersting! Fall in my favorite season, also.

Becka said...

Don't let her kid you, she WAS a teacher when she was little. :) she was my teacher and she taught me lots of stuff. heheh some good some...??? Loves Nay!

Your ever darling sister