Thursday, September 6, 2007

My Greatest Claim to Fame


I read in a book once that you should always say that about your spouse. Well, I've been thinking about that alot lately. I'm always posting about the kids, so this post is about my 'greatest claim to fame'!

First, I want to thank him for marrying me. It's not always easy living with me I'm sure! Some days I can't stand living with myself! Where we've not always been wealthy, (still are not) but he's always provided for us! I have a roof over my head & a vehicle to drive (2 if I would take the time to learn to drive the 4-Runner)! We all have clothes to wear & food to eat! And when I know he really desires to be in Mexico, he's here working to take care of his family! I really appreciate that. I know God will honor that some day in His time & allow us to be in Mexico. I gotta tell ya too, my husband looks great in his job right now, but he looks best telling someone about Jesus.
I love you, Jonathan, with my whole heart! Thanks for being 'my greatest claim to fame!'

5 comments:

Unknown said...

ahh, how sweet. it almost brought a tear to my eye.

sankey family said...

How sweet, Renee. Your husband is a fortunate man to have you!

CALISTA said...

What a nice post! Isn't it great to have a soul-mate? What an awesome picture, too!

Jeff said...

He got a better wife than he deserved... :)

Anonymous said...

Very touching! Your both blessed, a love like that is truly something to be thankful for.