Sunday, September 30, 2007

Korey's haircut

Yes, Korey got his first haircut last night! We weren't gonna do it until he was older, but he got a big bald spot from where his head rubs the carseat & when he sleeps. There was just a little bit on the back of his neck & it was not looking very becoming to a 3 month old boy! So, Jonathan, as the skilled barber, along with his sidekick, Jeremy did the deed last night. I almost made them not do it because there wasn't enough battery in the camera to take pictures! But I got one or so & then I put them on the charger for a few minutes & was able to get a few more! :-) BTW, he looks really cute now!!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I thought you said that you didnt like how it looked?

Unknown said...

We should go into business

Anonymous said...

He has his daddys head;)

Springer Family said...

Jeremy,

I don't remember saying that, but I could have...I'm happy with how it looks now. Its much better than all that hair! :-)

Unknown said...

you mean the strip of hair;)

sankey family said...

That is too cute. I love Korey's expression in the second photo - it's like, "Oh, I love getting haircuts!"

Anonymous said...

hahah poor little guy ya'll took the little big of hair he did have!

Anonymous said...

Love those chubby little cheeks! XOXO!

Anonymous said...

u guise should have just shaved it all off.