Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Mexico Trip

Hi! This is probably the last time I'll be posting until next week. We are planning to leave for Mexico tomorrow morning at 5 AM. The HIM/ Bible Methodist building needs some more work done to it before IHC in October & Jonathan was able to get a few days off this week to go & help. We're pretty excited! This is the first time we've been able to take a trip in over a year. We went yesterday & got all the paper work for ourselves & the truck without any problems. We're also praying that if it's HIS will, that God will lead us somewhere on this trip where He'd like us to work. Right now though, our truck needs God's touch! I went to go to town today to do my great list of errands & it wouldn't start. I thought it was just the battery, but its something more. So, I'm here! :-) We're hoping its not something big, like the fuel pump ($150), or else that puts a big dent in our plans! But God knows all about it & we're trusting Him.

Other random happenings this week ~ mostly about Kylie, she's the only one around here with adventure in her life at the moment!
  • Kylie got her hand caught in a mouse trap. She cried but wasn't hurt.
  • Korey is 3 months old today!
  • Kylie locked us out of the house yesterday, thankfully Jonathan had keys to open the door. We walked in & she said 'HI!' in her darling southern accent.
  • Kylie came out to the kitchen this morning & looked in the crate I was packing & said, "WOW"!
  • Korey got his first pair of new Sunday shoes!
  • Kylie played in the mud puddles outside last night & also got to eat a Popsicle by herself!

Well, that about wraps up my week so far! Look for lots of pictures & updates next week!!

8 comments:

sankey family said...

Looking forward to having you here - drive safely!

Hasta manana!

Melodie

Lori said...

Hope you guys have a safe trip, so glad that Jonathan can go to help! I'm sure everybody(including my Dad) is very grateful for his help!

Anonymous said...

Eat a lots of taquito's for me!

Anonymous said...

hahahah she locked you out of the house? how cool of her. :) I can't wait to know what she is gonna be like in a few years when she figures out stuff like that is funny.

Springer Family said...

Thanks for all the comments! Its 8PM and as far as I know right now the truck is fixed! It was only something with the electrical system, I think. Jonathan, leave a comment to correct me if that's not right! :-) Thanks to Kevin Wilt & David Grillo for their time tonight!! Oh, the repair didn't cost any money! Praise the Lord!!

Anonymous said...

Remember the AUNTS read this blog!

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous! Have fun!
Brenda(Burch)Lenhart

REJunod said...

Kylie is such a stinker!!! I'm sure there will be lots of moments when she does things that are cute, but ohhh so frustrating -- like calling 911 or something like that...Hope your weekend was super special, and lots of fun!!!!

Love you guys,
Esther