Sunday, August 5, 2007

The weekend

Hi. This weekend has been very busy but very fun. Yesterday alot of my family was here on my mom's side. In fact, all her sisters were here! It was the first time in a while they were all together that I know of. We laughed a lot & tooks some pictures. I had a BIG suprise!! My brother in law, Joseph came to see us!!! He called me about 30 minutes before he showed up & was just talking like normal. He asked me what I was doing & I told him I was at a big family party that he was invited too, but didn't come to. A little while later Jeremy came in the house & told me someone wanted to see me. All our family was invited so I thought, no big deal...so I go out there & saw the truck (which used to be ours) parked on the road...I was like, "No way..." and then he came around the side of the house!!! Wesley also came to see us from Ohio, but we knew he was coming! We had a fun night. I need to go now though, Korey is crying...




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool pics!

Lori said...

Glad you're having a good time with your family, I couldn't believe how much Joseph and Wesley have grown, it's been a long time since we've seen them.