Thursday, August 30, 2007

Another crazy week!

Hey! Sorry its been so long again since I posted. I've been pretty busy just with life. :-) The other night, I got to go out alone (just to Wal-Mart) but it was very nice! Jonathan was working on the 4-Runner & Kylie got to 'help' him. She was teething on a wrench!! When I got home he had the 2 kids & the dog out for a walk! Everyone looked very happy!! I was gonna run inside to get the camera but he didn't think it was picture worthy! (Probably because he knew it would end up on here!) Kylie is just turning into a VERY busy little girl! No more playing quietly in her pack n' play! Its all over the house & into everything! Korey is improving his people skills! :-) He smiles now when you talk to him & today I noticed that he followed me with his eyes. We were going to the zoo today but then it started to look like rain...so we didn't. I went to the grocery store & then later Kylie & I went to Dollar General because I forgot a few things. I bought her a soft ball because she figured out how to throw her hard ball & does it all the time in the house. So I had to put away the hard ball. She is becoming so grown up. She walked though the store with me & held her ball. Well, its time to go to bed...oh by the way -- Korey slept from 12:30AM-7AM last night! It would have been a perfect nights sleep except Kylie is cutting teeth, & was up at 5!! Oh well -- these days (nights) will soon be past - I'm trying to 'enjoy the moments!' She's been brushing her teeth for quite some time, but I always forgot to take pictures of her! She loves to do it & gets upset when I take it from her!





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love your children so much!

MOM

Wendy Reedy said...

Love seeing the kids, and hearing about you!
Wendy

Anonymous said...

I just spent 30 min. enjoying your blog! I haven't been home to get to my email because of helping my parents for the month of August. I missed seeing you while you were up north so I just had to look over your news and all the cute pictures!

CALISTA said...

Wow, yes I know I feel like I've just won a prize when Magnus sleeps for a 5 hour stretch! And he's 6 months old!!