Wednesday, August 22, 2007

New bloggers needed!!

Not much going on around here this week, that's why I've not been blogging. Its suprising what I have time to get done since I'm not on here!! :-) But, anyway -- there are some people that need to start a blog!! And since they havn't done it yet, I'm gonna name them!!! Here goes ~

Joseph
Joshua
Jeremy
Wesley
Jonathan
Sue Donald
My parents ~ dad, since you are retired I think you can handle this now!

I'll be expecting comments, to let me know you started one -- but if you start it you have to keep it updated! Don't even think that you don't have anything to write about -- you'll be suprised what is important to share when you start thinking about it.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Well what do you know, My name happened to be on the list. I think that blogging is not for me though, I mean what do I have to say about my life that would be interesting to other people. Anyways, most of the stuff that I do thoughout my day is not for public consumption.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

The average things that I do throughout my day are to interesting for the average human being to comprehend.

sankey family said...

I'll be waiting to view all the new blogs!

Anonymous said...

I don't know if I will start a blog any time soon. After all I am a very busy man. But eventually I might find some time in my busy schedule. I Hope you guys are doing fine down in Texas!

Wendy Reedy said...

Well, I started one, even tho my name wasn't on the delinquent list ! ;-) I really love it, and love seeing yours!

REJunod said...

Those Velazquez boys always have some kind of "excuse" for everything!!!!!! and such a way of expressing it!!!!! Oh well, we love them anyway!!!!

Esther

Jeff said...

The Cronica de un Velázquez is always open to postings from other Velázquez, Jeremy and Joshua. We can have a subsidiary named: "Cronicas de los Velázquez"

Its purpose is to represent any Velázquez anywhere who is a descendant of the Visigoths of Northern Spain.

Fierce warriors are they. Brazenly attacking, pillaging and burning the countryside for the glory of the Empire.

Anonymous said...

I'm too busy to have a blog!