Thursday, August 9, 2007

Home again!

We are home! I was so glad to get back :-) Most of all I missed Jonathan! Seeing my family was great & I enjoyed my time there but I was ready to get back to my routine! When I got home Jonathan had the house totally cleaned, except a few dishes! He did all the laundry, and had it folded & put away!! He even painted the outside of our trailer! It looks much better. :-) I don't have any pictures to post because my memory card is in Jeremy's computer & the batteries are dead for the camera right now. Korey had his 6 week check up yesterday! He weighs 9 lbs. 10 oz. and is 22 1/2 inches long. He got 3 shots but did real good with them. He wasn't even really fussy the rest of the day! I need to go get a few things finished up & get supper organized before Jonathan gets home from work -- I have lots more pictures to post from the trip when I get my card! :-)

3 comments:

sankey family said...

Glad you're home safe and sound...and I'm sure Daddy was ready to see those kids, too, huh?
I'll be checking in and watching for pics...Glad you had fun with your family.

Melodie

REJunod said...

Welcome back!!! Glad you are home, and glad you had a good time!! Can't wait to get together!!! Will have to make it soon!!!!!

Esther

Anonymous said...

I am glad your family is all together but my house is so quiet!

Love you,
MOM