Saturday, August 18, 2007

Korey

These are from this week, I finally have the time, or took the time to put them on here. He'll be two months on Sunday & I can't believe how time is flying by!! He's starting to finally get more alert & smiles at us when we talk to him. Kylie is still a great big sister, thankfully. :-) She's all into tickling him now. My parents tickled her alot in PA & when they'd do it they would say, tickle, tickle. :-) She will tickle anyone - anywhere...and say, ticka, ticka!!! Of course, Korey loves it!!! Gotta run, I have a WIC appointment this morning & daddy gets to babysit the two little darlings! We also have a busy day planned to try & somewhat prepare for Hurricane Dean, if he decides to pay us a visit!


3 comments:

sankey family said...

Cute boy....love those chubby cheeks.

Lori said...

He's really changing! Isn't it fun to dress a boy, although a lot more challenging!

PS. I cannot write anything above a pic that I've posted without it being underlined automatically, has this ever happened to you? I cannot figure it out!

Springer Family said...

Lori,
I never had that problem, but I usually write first & then upload my pics. They load to the top (above the writing) & then I move them below. Hope that helps!