Thursday, February 26, 2009

The playhouse

My children are blessed with the best 2 sets of grandparents in the world! The playhouse is a joint effort from all the grandparents! Grandma Lynn gave us the key to Sarah's old playhouse & her food and dishes in the summer but with all the things going on it took me a few months to get it cleaned out and fixed up! For Christmas Pappy & Grandma got them a table and chairs and a kitchen set. I just have a few little things to do to get it fixed up the way I want it! =) I'm having fun too, can't you tell?? I always wanted a big playhouse when I was little...it just took me a few years to get it! We have curtains for the windows and I have some books to bring over for the reading corner. And I need to clean up the food & dishes. And I want to get a little basket of toys in there for Kamryn since she's not quit old enough to enjoy the big toys! So...according to these pictures ~ this project is a total success!!! They are having a blast!



No comments: