Monday, February 2, 2009

God is so GOOD to me!

I can't give all the details but there has been something we've been praying about for a few months. God answered in a wonderful way!! The answer is above & beyond what we were asking for! Every detail is PERFECT! I still can't believe it myself! I'll be able to share in a few days! (with pictures!!)



There was a few other things we needed recently and God brought them 'just in time'! It wasn't big things, but little things that mattered to me. A few weeks ago I found Kylie a really nice denim jumper at a thrift store, it needed a red shirt. A few months ago a lady I met at an appointment asked me if I would like some clothes for Kylie, I said, sure! So, I saw her last week and she had this big box of clothes for me! You guessed it...inside was a red shirt, the perfect size!

Off subject a little but its only 2 month from today that we'll be heading north for 6 months or so. We are so excited! But have lots of things to do yet! And time is going fast! We are looking forward to enjoying Sea Breeze Camp via live streaming starting Feb. 5th and then after that is the annual camp meeting here, and about a week or so after that we're getting company for almost 2 weeks, so it'll go VERY FAST!! So, please keep praying for us! Today I went and got some stuff organized that I need to take,(all my stocked up shampoo, soap, ect. and food) and this afternoon I think I'm going to go get the clothes the kids will need (next sizes and such) while we're away. I'm so thankful I kept all Kylie's clothes! Jonathan has been busy getting the truck ready. He changed the oil the other day to Amsoil, so we'll be good for about 10 or 15,000 miles! And he has a few other things to do to it to help the fuel milage while pulling a 5th wheel.

My little darlings just all fell asleep so I must get busy on some more of my list! =)

2 comments:

Lori said...

wow, deputation! That is something that I certainly DO NOT miss, ya'll will definitely be in our thoughts and prayers! So nice that you'll have a fifth wheel to use, that will be great for the kids!

sankey family said...

sounds exciting - we'll be waiting for news about your answer to prayer!