Monday, February 16, 2009

Korey

This is just a glimps of my silly little man! Sorry, there's not any pictures to illistrate this event, but you'll have to use your imagination! =)

Last evening we were all hurrying to get ready for church. I had just dressed Korey and left him in the kitchen/living room to go to the bathroom to comb Kylie's hair. We heard this 'not so good' noise from the kitchen and I came to investigate! =)



The scene I came upon was priceless! He had taken a half gallon of milk off the table, spilled it on the floor and was using it as a slip & slide activity! He would run into the living room, then run into the kitchen until he'd slip & fall on the milk, then was splashing in it!! The look of pure delight on his face was so worth all the mess we had to clean up! (Well, daddy cleaned it up!) I just sat on the chair and laughed (and then went to change the boy!)

2 comments:

REJunod said...

So funny!!! Anyway, Ron told me that Jonathan passed his test!! I'm really glad for you all!!! I made a point to pray specifically for him when I was getting things ready for Ron to go to work this am, because I knew with school going on, I'd forget to pray while he was taking the test (I remembered around 4pm!!!)

Catch you later,
Esther

Becky Yoder said...

Congratulations, Jonathan, on passing your test. We understand the relief of having it over. Renee, that was too funny!!!!!