Sunday, December 7, 2008

Things heard around our house

The other day Kylie was playing that she was talking on the phone (she has a toy cell). All of a sudden she closes it says:"My phone died"!! Of couse, she's heard this a lot the past few weeks since I've been having some issues with my battery! =)

This evening in church she was being difficult! Jonathan leaned over and asked if she was being bad. She replied so matter factly, "not yet!"

Korey woke up around 4 AM the other morning and yelled from his bed: Mom-y! Mom-y! Eat ... cookie! Mark me off as a bad mom, but I didn't get up to give him a cookie! He fell back to sleep in a few minutes!

Last week when Becka was packing up her stuff to leave, Kylie was standing there and said " I go with you?" Becka said, 'no, you have to stay here' (or something like that). She wasn't gonna give up that easy, and said it again, this time, I said Kylie, Aunt Becka has to go to school. She replied, "I want go school!" Later she heard me telling Jonathan about this conversation and he said, "Kylie you have to learn to go potty before you can go to school." Kylie: I don't want potty, I want go school!

There's a million more things like this that go on here all the time, I just can't remember any more of them right now! Since Korey is getting better at talking, its getting very fun! =)

No comments: