Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas Shopping for 2009!

Yes, you read that right! I'm not even done with Christmas 2008, but I have some ideas how to make shopping easier & 'free' in 2009! I'm excited to share this with you, because I'm really excited to see if I can do this challenge myself! I really think I can! These are all online ways to earn gift cards & cash!

www.Mypoints.com ~ sign up to receive emails, you get 5 points per email you open and go to the advertisers site. You can redeem your points for gift cards. I received 2 gift cards this year so far. $10 to Walgreens and I just ordered a $10 to Old Navy (for Christmas gifts).

www.youdata.com ~ this is basically the same idea, but you get CASH into your paypal account every Friday! And you don't get any emails, you have to log into their site to get your advertisements. When I started this I was getting $6 a week! But it was just new the cyber world and I think tons of people signed up, so it started dropping, but now I'm at least averaging $1 a week. I plan to just keep all that money in my paypal account and earn interest on it!

www.sendearnings.com ~ I get 2-4 emails a day from this company. It pays $.02 an email, not alot but I just started this in September and I'm up to I think around $8 or so. You get a $5 sign on bonus, but I think in a year you could reach the payout limit of $30! If you do special offers you can get more, but I just stick to the emails.

www.inboxdollar.com ~ Same exact thing as www.sendearnings.com!

www.Swagbucks.com ~ this is different, in that you earn gift cards for searching. It only takes 50 points to get a $5 Starbucks card. You also get rewarded generously for your referrals. Go here to sign up: http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=244098

An idea to help you keep organized with these is to set up a special email account just for these places.

2 comments:

Maresa said...

Wow. That is neat. You are up this ,late too. Thanks for the comment.

Anonymous said...

Wow Renee I thought Howard's sister had it all figured out how to save money...honey I think you have her beat. Tell Jonathan I said hi. I can't believe how big your kids are getting. So cute. Love ya girl, Carla

p.s I deleted my facebook...to much to keep up with. I'm back on bebo again. LOL