Friday, September 5, 2008

Praising God for...

lots of answered prayers this week!




  • We've been especially praying for Kamryn and her spitting up problem and that she'll start sleeping better at night ~ She's been doing lots better with spitting up and the past two nights she's slept from 9-10 at night til 6:30-7:30 in the morning!!!!!

  • We had some material needs the past few weeks and God's been working on those!

  • We have been praying about some direction in Mexico and I believe God's given us a few answers the past few weeks, some closed doors and some possibly open ones!

  • My cell phone was NOT working yesterday, it wouldn't turn on, and it wouldn't charge. But now its working. I'm so thankful because we don't have the money to get a new one and I can upgrade it in December!

  • There are a few more great answers that I can't publish here - but I'm still praising God for working in our lives the past few weeks!!

2 comments:

sankey family said...

Thanking God with you!

Anonymous said...

Thanks be to our AWSOME GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!