Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A day in the garage

While daddy was doing this :



If I would count the HOURS we spent in the garage working on vechicles it would surprise you, I'm sure! But I'm thankful for a great husband who knows how & takes the time to figure out how to keep our trucks running!
The kids were doing this:Getting into mischief! =)
Playing on Aunt Sarah's swingTrying to open the door to the playhouse - but mommy forgot the key

Sittin' so pretty!
daddy's little helper!
BTW, they all slept very good & late this morning!! They should - I chased them around the yard for about an hour!! And yes, my kids have jackets on! It was down in the 60's last night.

2 comments:

sankey family said...

Wow, what's happening? The 60s in the Valley in September? Actually I can believe it because it's about that in Alabama today...feels like fall!
Miss you guys.

Springer Family said...

I know - it seems later. Its in the 80s now though, so as long as the days are still nice...and I'm SURE this is temporary! =) (At least I hope so - I like the warm weather!) The coolness is just nice for a change. Enjoy fall in the north!