Friday, September 19, 2008

Kylie

Kylie's been cracking us up with here vocabulary lately...hope this makes you laugh!


  • She was talking away to us last night and all of a sudden she said: Monkey medicine!
  • She was looking at blogs with me and saw a picture of a tree and said "That's crazy"! (Probably words she's heard lately as we've been looking at damage pictures from the hurricane!)
  • Yesterday I caught her with a glue stick. She was putting it on her lips like chap stick!!!
  • I took them to a friends house (who is a neighbour to my mother in law) and as I was turning in their drive, Kylie said, "No this way...grandma's house."

Have a great weekend!!

2 comments:

Lori said...

Aww, so cute, they have the ability to crack us up every day!

Unknown said...

looks like i trained her well...