Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Kamryn's 2 month pictures

These are the 1st professional pictures I got taken of Kamryn. =) We are planning to have family pictures taken soon by our friends who do photography but Korey keeps getting tons of bug bites on his face. =( So, we have to wait til those clear up! And he's still not the best walker yet and keeps falling and getting bruises on his face. =( Sears sent me this great coupon for a $4.99 package so I decided to take advantage of it! She's been smiling at us, but we couldn't get her to smile for the pictures. She just started 'talking' to us too. Its so sweet! I guess she's learning from her big sister, who never stops talking anymore!


















3 comments:

J.R. said...

How precious! I know what you mean about the bruises from falling and bumping into things--I used to be afraid people would "think something" when David was learning to walk!

Lori said...

These pics turned out so cute, I bet you had a hard time picking out just one for the pkg! I love her dress also!

Maresa said...

cute pictures!! Of course.... cute little gurl UH?