Monday, March 24, 2008

Trip to Corpus Christi


My 3 favorite people playing checkers in front of Cracker Barrel

The weekend before Easter, we were so privileged to go to Corpus Christi, TX to get away and also hear the Collingsworth Family in concert. It was such an uplift to our spirits after a long week with sick kids. Thanks to Salisbury Bible Methodist Church for the Valentine's Day gift that helped us to go! We also were able to eat supper Saturday night at Cracker Barrel!!!! I LOVE that place and until today there was not one in the Valley!!! (It just opened in Mission!!) Its been since December since we ate there so it was a great treat!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awh i just adore this picture. They are both growing so fast! I know I'm gonna cry or something when I see them in July! Love you all! XOXO

Aunt Becka