Tuesday, March 18, 2008

So behind in blogging...

I am feeling overwhelmed today as I remembered all things I need to blog about. =) The past week has been a whirlwind of activity. I doubt I can even remember it all. =) I'm gonna try to get caught up with it all sometime this week.



My laundry soap is working great!! =) I still need to get some pictures on here about that.



The kids were both sick last week & I spent all day Tuesday at the hospital/doctors office. They are somewhat better now. Korey had to go for a xray on his stomach to test for GERD. (he just has really bad reflux, so we are trying a new diet {not so much bottle} to see how that works.) Kyle had the stomach flu with a fever. Its a day I'd rather not repeat!!

Other than that, we've been good, busy, but good! I have some pictures & other posts I want to do but Jonathan has been doing some computer work & has been using my computer with the card reader and my photo program on it, so those will have to wait!! Just wanted everyone to know we are still here!!

2 comments:

Lori said...

I've been wondering how the homemade laundry soap is working. I saw that article about it but wasn't sure how it would work in my washer. I've been experimenting with some homemade cleaners and really like them so far, their not so strong as the others.

CALISTA said...

I wondered where you've been! Sorry you guys were sick... me and Magnus are getting over colds - it was his first one, and he was pitiful.. especially when he would cough until he spit up everywhere. =( Glad it wasn't the flu though!