Monday, March 10, 2008

Good deals this week!!

I don't want to take too much time with this -- but there are some SUPER good deals that I have to share with all my friends!!

Thanks to Crystal at www.monesavingmom.com and Bethany at http://centsibleshopper.blogspot.com/ for their hard work in researching these.

Target
Nature's Valley Granola Bars 2 for $4.00
There are $.75 target coupons at www.afullcup.com
and $.80/2 printables at www.couponloop.com and scroll down until you find Nature's Valley
Also in some of the papers there were/are coupons that came out this week. I got $.50/1 in mine.
With these it makes them $.85 and $.75 a box!!

Walmart
Muir Glen organic tomatoes are $1.14 (at least here) and there are $1.00/1 coupons at
www.eatbetteramerica.com You are able to print 10 of these.
Final price $.14 a can!!!

Colgate toothbrushes are supposed to be $.96 and there are $.75/1 coupons out there. I got mine a few weeks ago. Final price $.21

CVS
I don't have a CVS but this weekend we are going to a town where there is one...I'm hoping to be able to get these 2 deals.

Colgate total advanced toothpaste (several varieties) $2.99 get $2.99 back in EBCS (on your next order) There are some printables for this at www.couponloop.com and also some $.75/1 in the paper a few weeks ago. (Limit 5)

Oral B Cross Action Pro toothbrush (Limit 2) $4.99 - get $4.99 back in EBCs. There was $1.00 off coupons in last weeks P&G flyer.

Walgreens
This is where they are gonna hate to see me this week!!! I have lots of RR to spend since I did so many of the deals (Free soap) last week. =)
Pampers $8.99 (I have $2.00 coupons)

Puffs $.89 each with in-store coupon (there is also $.50/3 coupon in last weeks paper) making these $.72 a box! (Walmart brand isn't even that cheap!!)

Chex Mix 2 for $1.99 (I have 2 $.50/1 coupons ~ making these $.50 a bag!)

Kotex 2 for $5.00 ~ there should be $1.00/1 printables at www.couponloop.com (I printed my limit already so I don't know if it still works) and you get $1.00 RR to use on your next order at Walgreens

Aquafresh toothpaste $.99 with in store coupon and there is a $1.00 printable at www.couponloop.com to make this free

Sunsilk shampoo, conditioner & styling aids are 2 for $4.29 - there have been a lot of coupons for these lately. I have $1.50/1 ones but there is supposed to be some $2.00/1 and $2.50/1 ones out there too. There is also printable ones for styling products on their website - www.sunsilk.com they are for $1.50 off. You should be able to use 1 coupon for each product - thus making them $1.29 for 2 bottles!!!

Hope this helps someone this week!!! I'm so thankful to God for helping me find these websites where they have all these deals so we can stock up on some stuff & save money at the same time!! I'll be posting about my home made laundry soap this week too. I found it on www.moneysavingmom.com on Friday of last week. I got the stuff I needed to make it for around $5.00 and it will last for a LONG TIME!!! With the kids it seems I'm ALWAYS doing laundry & buying soap! I took some pictures this morning while I did it, so I'm gonna add those to that post! I don't have time right now to do it since I need to start my supper!

1 comment:

sankey family said...

Girl, you're the Savings Queen!