Wednesday, July 18, 2007

My parents visit

My parents were here this past week & we had a good time. :-) We did lots of shopping, my dad even went to the thrift store! (Guess that's what happens when you retire!!) Other than that we didn't really do much. I did take them to the museum of South Texas history in Edinburg. By the way, for those of you who live around here, the museum is free Saturdays from 10AM-noon. We ate at Golden Corral, Whataburger & Sonic. Kylie & mom got to wear their matching outfits to church Sunday. I didn't have time to get my skirt made. And the had the priviledge of experiencing a South Texas Thunderstorm! They also were able to hear a Spanish service Sunday morning. Because of our pastor's wife having surgery this week, they ask Jonathan to speak Sunday morning. And since two people from the community were there, he preached in Spanish. They did a real good job at spoiling my kids (& us too!) I guess that's why they came! They got back to PA last evening ~ Thanks mom & dad for coming!

No comments: