Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Good evening ~ today was a busy day for us! My parents are here from PA for a week! They flew into McAllen at 10:30 this morning! All their flights went good & one was even early! Kylie is thrilled with all the attention & has warmed up to them like she sees them all the time!

I've been realizing that my little girl is growing up! She is a trial at times but is so sweet & learning so many new things. This morning she woke up & when I went in to get her, she said 'hey!' Then she stood up & looked over to Korey's bed to see him, well, he was in my room. She got a real puzzled look on her face so I took her to my room to see him. She got all excited & then I put her on the bed beside him so she could touch him & talk to him. She picked up his bottle that was sitting there & started to put it in his mouth!!!

Every night, well, almost every night, since she was little we prayed with her before bedtime. Jonathan would always hold her & help her fold her hands & he would pray. Well, just this past week, she's caught on to that. The other night at supper, Jonathan said to me, 'let's pray' & Kylie folded her hands. We were so shocked ~ then one night she was walking back the hall, & I told her to go in the office so daddy could pray with her & she folded her hands & kept them that way all the way to him. :-) She even says 'men' sometimes now when we are done!!

I forgot the camera today when I went to the airport so I don't have any pictures ~ I think my dad has a few I'll try to get on here tomorrow if I have time.

2 comments:

REJunod said...

Hey,
Glad your parents made is safe!! Hope you all have a wonderful visit!! Will look forward to seeing them again!!!

Love ya!!
Esther

Lori said...

So nice that your family can be there! I know how it feels to be so far away from them, enjoy your time together!